H.Bloom is the fastest growing flower delivery service in the world. We offer weekly flower delivery, plant installation and maintenance, gifts, and events to corporate and consumer customers. Current corporate customers include The Ritz Carlton Hotel, The W Hotel, Hugo Boss, Lululemon, Tesla Motors and Omega. We have received accolades in the New York Times and Business Week, and Forbes named us as one of America’s Most Promising Companies.
Started just three years ago, H.Bloom is headquartered in New York City and operates in five cities across the country: New York, Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco and Dallas.
We're looking for a talented Floral Design Specialist that is centrally based in NYC to plan arrangements, bouquets and events for both corporate and consumer customers, based upon knowledge of design, flower varietals and seasonal pricing.
This job may require travel.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Confer with Account Executives and corporate clients at proposal meetings regarding floral designs, based upon clients' budget, space and aesthetic.
• Create floral recipes for each corporate client delivery, utilizing category-based buys across each design week.
• Catalogue floral recipes in H.Bloom's internal software system
• Work with each Account Executive develop cohesive proposals for prospective clients based on feedback from meetings attended and/or communications from Account Executive.
• Update and maintain detailed notes on all aspects of client arrangements and style preferences to convey technique for each account
• Verbally convey technique and desires of corporate clients to Designers and Account Managers.
• At least. 5 years floral experience
• Ability to categorize and document floral recipes that illustrate technique, stylization, and adherence to budget
• Ability to plan and strategize based on seasonality
• Ability to learn and utilize computer software
Please include a resume and H.Bloom-specific cover letter in your application.